Life without a dad

The one thing in my life that I wish my son or daughter could never go through is life without his or her dad. This was the most difficult thing I had to deal with. All the time in primary whereby all the children would gather and talk about what they and their dad were doing and I would sit in the corner and cry. All I ever wanted as a child was a dad, I had wished that he would be there in my life for just 10 minutes, I also wanted to be daddy's little boy but due to unfortunate circumstances I never did. Every minute I went on without my dad felt like a million years without love. Regardless of how much my mum would tell me and show me how much she loved me it never felt the same, I wanted a dad so much that I forced my mum to telling me what happened to my dad and I wish I hadn't, maybe now I would still like him. The main thing about this is to show you that in life the truth is not always what you want to hear and that be greatful for what you have because there is a reason why God gave me such a loving mother only and not a dad because He knew that He is the only father I have so truth of the matter is that all my life I had a dad, I was tooo busy looking at the wall to notice my Father who is in Heaven. Be Thankful, Live Life, Enjoy Life, Don't Treat Your Kids Like Shit and Be There For Your Children because I am sure they need, more than you would ever know.

Comments

Popular Posts