Done with love

Do you know those two experiences you have with love that make you forget about falling in love again, that's how I feel right now. Truth is that I loved someone, I gave in, thinking that maybe she feels the same, but she held back. The most painfulest thing after getting cheated is loving someone who isn't loving you as much as you love her. I just wished that for once I could be happy but I guess I ruined it. All I learned from this mistake was that you can never find love easily, don't be quick to love and live freely, avoid relationships at all cost. Friends with benefits are better as you don't get hurt in the end, they are the quickest way to jump offline. keep your heart secluded and let the next person you say those 3 words too be the last person you say the words too. So, I am done with love till I find my wife who is probably out there being heartbroken by some fool, but let her not worry, our time will come, but let her know that I might take a while to find her because im out of the market for a while. Good people. beign depressed and getting sad because of someone who hurt you is useless, move on and live on, and fast. Don't trust anyone, don't have a friend, friends are your biggest weakness.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts