EVERYONE'S OUT TO GET YOU?

Do you sometimes feel like everyone is out to get you? People might think you are paranoid and shit but then everyone in your life including your own family be there acting up for a precise second or year? Well, i feel thatr this year people are out to get me. I dont know why, but everything in my life is going wrong. i know they say dont blame other people for the wrong things that happen because most of the time you are the one to blame but this time i tell. I only achieved 10% of my initial New year resolutions and most of the time i failed to achieve something it was because someone was out to stop me from achieving it. Sometimes it thieves, the other time it was the police, my uncle, my mom, my cousin, my teachers, so-called friends, ex girlfriend, you nAME it. Every aspect of my life has been going wrong until lately when i just excluded everyone out of my life and kept them Out. So, lets hope everything stays that way. Stay Blazying :D

Comments

Popular Posts